Agi Pasta Away/ Novi Sad/ Food photography

Friday, September 11, 2015



















 Pasta: Agi Pasta Away
Ph.: Me

There is no secret that I looooove food! I might be little picky here and there when it comes to food, but when I find something that I like OMG can't stop eating it. So one of the thing I was looking these days in Novi Sad was great pasta and I find it. It is Agi Pasta Away. I was so excited to try all the yummy Italian pasta. :) 

Funghi, Prosciutto, Napoletana etc...you need to taste it. I picked few pasta, bring it home and "make" great lunch for my friends. They were so happy and surprised when I showed my new cooking skills. :D But after all I had to admit them. It is my new fav take out restaurant. 

Let me know when you try it.

Address for Belgrade, Banja Luka and Novi Sad - HERE.

Happy Friday!

Kiss,

Sladja

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Odlicne fotke! Nisam ih jos probala a sve namjeravam kad prolazim centrom ;) :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Majo :) Obavezno, stvarno su prelepe. :*

      Delete
  2. E veruj da mi nije mrsko da idem da kupim :) Javljam utiske :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo, bravo i njam njam. Moja omiljena hrana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out this post
    http://fashionandstyleno1.blogspot.rs/2015/09/cao-svima.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlicne fotke! Toliko ukusno izgleda da sam ogladnela.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    model photography

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pasta...gnam,gnam! :)
    Pozdrav iz Italije,
    Ivy
    www.ivyandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pasta...gnam,gnam! :)
    Pozdrav iz Italije,
    Ivy
    www.ivyandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your photograohy service. nice Experience i have get pls keep it up. You may also need clipping path service Clipping path company USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. 3 Mistakes You’re Making With Your Portraits. Learn more about mastering your portrait photography at PhotographyTalk.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave your comments! Love, Sladja

Like us on Facebook