Flowers and sneakers

Friday, June 10, 2016









Sweater: H&M
Sneakers: Springfield
Ph.: Jovana B.

Great weather definitely sprung around here and I'm so happy to finally be able to wear skirts/dresses. But, when is a little bit windy make sure to have your fav sweater. I love spring - mostly because I'm obsessed with all of the flowers blooming, the long warm days and the fact that pastel colors are definitely back. So, this skirt is my number one!

Same skirt, different outfit you can find here (click click). Which is your favorite? Tell me .:)

Kiss, 

Sladja

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Suknja je divna. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelepa suknj i odlicno uklopljeno sve :)
    Novi instagram post je na blogu :)
    http://fashionovertherainbow.com/instgram-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepa kombinacija :) Suknja je divna :)
    www.ivanasworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave your comments! Love, Sladja

Like us on Facebook