Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sincerely, Sladjana

























Dress: Zara
Boots: Primark
Bag: Rosewholesale
Sunglasses: Mango

Hello from Novi Sad!

I am still here and I made one more post for you. You may notice but I re-wear a lot of the same pieces in my wardrobe quite often. I think style is about staying creative and being able to re-work what you already have over and over again. Like this leather jacket. Click here and here.

Previous post were all about little black dress,. Now, on the menu is a little white one. I wore it with leather jacket and biker bots, but next time...heels, here I come.

Now, I'm already off to enjoy a happy weekend with loved ones. Hope you guys have one too! See you in my next post.

Kiss

Sincerely, Sladjana

22 comments:

  1. Lovely everything sweetie
    but especially those shoes am dying to have

    N@NY

    - make up storing ideas up on my blog on :

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Maaalo je NS u prednosti:)) Hvala puno :*

      Delete
  3. Čisto savršenstvo! Obožavam bw kombinacije :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala na ovako predivnim recima :) I ja sam ljubitelj :)

      Delete
  4. Slike su predobre,a outfit za 10.Haljina <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! Toliko od mene ovaj put :o) :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Predobro! Ove posljednje fotke sa cvikama i b&w fotke su mnogoooo dobre. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daaa, i meni se nesto posebno svidjaju..Drugacije su :) Ljubim

      Delete
  7. Najbolje fotke do sad! I kombinacija mi se mnogo svidja ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Majo, i za jedno i za drugo:) A i moja Sanja divne fotografije pravi :)

      Delete
  8. divno sis :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic dress, great combo with the jacket and shoes ♥
    www.aliceFashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! White dress is perfect!

    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Savršeno!! Predivno izgledaš!
    Fotke su boli glava! :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, leave your comments! Love, Sladja

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...